- We recommend that you attend a training or work with a trained teacher or therapist if you are just beginning your practice. Consult this list of trainers/practitioners to find someone in your area.
- To supplement your practice and understanding of how Bal-A-Vis-X works, add one or more of the DVDs and consider adding the books Cues and Bal-A-Vis-X to your collection.
- If you are planning to purchase materials for your small group or classroom, we recommend getting two sandbags of different colors for each participant and at least two balls of different colors for each participant. Consider how you will integrate the use of the balance board in your practice and add the number of boards you will need. Add one VisTAR ball per teacher/therapist.
Example: For a class of 24 get
- 24 yellow sandbags
- 24 green sandbags
- 2 dozen green balls
- 2 dozen yellow balls
- 1 Brain Buddy Balance Board
- 1 VisTAR ball
- If you are working on a grant and need a shipping quote, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are a tax-exempt institution and located outside the state of Kansas you do not need to do anything to order tax-free. If you are in the state of Kansas please contact us to set up your tax-free account before you order.
- If you are ordering from outside the United States, please be advised that you may incur additional fees or taxes and we do not keep up on international trade laws and cannot advise you.